Singers Past and Present
1. Jenny Race (G.Ch.Ch. and Sw.Br.)
2. Tyler Patrick (daughter of ‘Paddy’), just after the 20th Anniversary concert;
Ella Metcalf (daughter of Nikki)
3. Jo Giles, Chris Wardle, Steven Aitchison, Jess Williams
4. Rosie Calvert, Will Finn
5. Lyndsey Winship
6. Dan Tate
7. Will Finn
8. Simon Daniels
9. Helen Scott
10. Marc Akinfolarin - who else ?
11. Tegan Darnell
12. Ben Au
13. Kitty Brayne
14. Bernadeta and Patricia Suratno
15. Mariya Narytnyk (also the first Swing Bridger with three Ys in her name)
16. Chloe Skilbeck (from Tasmania)
17. Peter Jamieson (boy, what a fuss!)
18. Kate Allan
19. Joby Mageean
20. Kate Denby
21. Dominic Haslam
22. Rachel Adams
23. Becky Unthank (of the Unthanks)
24. Claire Sundin
25. Nikki Metcalf
26. Thos Oates covered Sarah Moore as head of music at Sacred Heart, Ncl
- he was nominated ‘fittest male teacher’
27. Thos Oates and Monica Jackson
28. Rose Williams - so Happy Birthday, Milo !
29. Carrianne Docherty
30. John Wheeler - he then reappeared with tenor sax and started
improvising along with Scottee’s Dave Brubeck lesson
31. Josh James - on the grounds that ‘even cannibals need Christmas’
32. Sam Beldon, pimped by Chris Wardle
33. Richard Scott - oh, the shame…
34. Emily Evans - she still bravely sang
35. Sarah Moore, by marriage to Robert
36. Kit Young, at whose wedding (to Beth, now Mrs. Fantastic) we sang last July
37. George & Sumner (after his grandfathers)
38. For plane-spotting (yes, he’s a nerd)
39. The Financial Times drama critic
40. In detective novel 'The Baby Snatcher', by Ann Cleeves, creator of Vera.
She did ask permission. ‘Andrew Scott’ is NOT the title character.
41. ‘Egg’ - yes, he was bald. Scottee’s grandmother was known as ‘Napoleon’.
Confession Time - ‘Nic’ for ‘Nick’ Cavanagh. For some reason she won't change.